Tyting Chapel

  This is a strange place – a deserted farm. ┬áThe 14th century chapel stood just to the south of the ruinous 1960s dairy buildings and was incorporated into the farmhouse of Tyting Farm when it was rebuilt in 1609, firstly as a kitchen and later, when the house became a private residence known as … Continue reading Tyting Chapel